Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Experience installing sod
- Ability to work long days outdoors while supervising a landscaping team
- Foreman must be able to manage crews of up to 5 people
- Commercial and residential landscaping
- Ability to work outdoors in all kinds of weather
- Driver's Licence (G Class)
- Ability to drive a truck
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience as a foreman supervising a team
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted