Tractor Operator – #4883 – T
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations
- Conduct daily inspections on vehicles, tools and equipment
- Experience floating a variety of equipment
- Must provide a valid G drivers licence with a good drivers abstract
- A DZ licence would be an asset
- Operate tractor in a safe, efficient and courteous manner
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather conditions
- Be physically fit with the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week as required and must be flexible and open to working shifts when needed
- Must be familiar with MTO regulations
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience operating a Tractor
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted