Janitor – #4894 – L
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
HOURS: 21 hours per week – 7 days a week
WORK SETTING: Outdoors -outside shopping malls
START TIME: (4:00am or 5:00am) early morning before mall opens
- Be familiar with the property
- Empty all trash bins, change bags and clean the site
- Perform several cleaning duties
- Never leave the site untidy!
- Valid Driver’s Licence or have reliable transportation to and from job site
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs;
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Self motivated
- Ability to think as a team player
- Ability to do physical work
- Respect of staff and clients
- Respect for on-site safety
- Tolerance to various weather conditions;
Health and Safety is an utmost concern at Oakridge Landscape Contractors, and it is your responsibility to be completely familiar with our policy and procedures.
- Work safely at all times, safety vest and safety boots are to be worn at all times.
- Report any hazardous conditions to the Superintendent
- Ensure that the work site is left in a clean and safe condition at the end of everyday
COMPANY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
It is the Labourer’s responsibility to know and become familiar with company policy and procedures
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.