Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award-winning residential and commercial projects.
- Edge plant and flower beds
- Pull weeds
- Trim shrubs and evergreens
- Operate various styles of lawn mowers
- Snow removal: plowing experience, salter experience, walkway experience
- Ability to work long days outdoors while supervising a landscaping maintenance team
- Foreman must be able to manage crews of 2 to 3 people
- Commercial and residential landscaping maintenance
- Ability to work outdoors in all kinds of weather
- Driver's Licence (G Class)
- Ability to drive a truck and maintenance trailer
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience as a foreman supervising a team
- Experience in grounds keeping an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties.
If you require any accommodations with the application or hiring process, please contact us via email.