Landscape Construction Labourer – #6821 – L
OAKRIDGE LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS has a need for Landscape Construction labourers to join our dynamic team of talented individuals in Hamilton and surrounding area.
Oakridge Group Inc. Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 25 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award-winning residential and commercial projects.
- Job involves lifting, bending, digging, raking, using a wheelbarrow, shovel, rake and other tools
- Installation of natural stone (flag, armour, etc)
- Installation of interlock paving stone
- Installation of precast pavers and retaining walls
- Ability to dig holes (when needed), place soils, plant trees and shrubs, etc.
- Trim shrubs and evergreens
- Candidates must have keen attention to detail
- Minimum of a valid driver's license as you must have your own transportation
- Ability to work outdoors in All Types of Weather
- Able to work 10 hours + shifts
- Ability to Lift 50 Lbs.
- Team Player
- 100% company-sponsored group benefit plan available after 3 months
- Potential union position which includes pension
- Annual Boot Allowance