Baker’s Assistant – #4621-L
Old Post Bakery
The Old Post Bakery is currently looking for a mature, hard working and self motivated individual to fill a Baker’s Assistant position.
The Old Post Bakery is closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Assist with mixing, scaling, proofing, baking and packing of all bread and buns, and sweet bun products
- Working together as a team player to fulfill all bread and bun orders, and to assist the day time bakers with any and all other baking
- Making yourself available for the occasion longer shifts come the busy seasons of Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Such individual must be coachable and eager to listen and follow all instructions and company policies in the best interest for the business
- Honest, and open and a willingness to communicate and expand his/her own skills. This includes following orders but also taking initiative, not only in baking but also cleaning and staying organized
- Experience working in a bakery an asset, however, full training will be provided
- Such individual must be willing to learn the expectations of our customers and come to expect and mould into our established baking program
Management requests all applicants to apply in person to 4474 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B5 and ask to speak to the director with cover letter, resume and at least three references.