The Olympia restaurant in Beamsville is seeking an experienced Short Order Cook. This position offers part to full time hours. Work days are Monday to Sunday. The ideal candidate will be available to work mostly afternoon shifts between 12-9pm and 2-9pm, but be flexible to cover other shifts if needed.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Maintain food portioning and waste recording
- Stock kitchen areas with fresh product
- Pull stock and replenish kitchen
- Clean and maintain kitchen, equipment and work area
- Must have previous experience
- Safe Food Handling certificate, an asset
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
Please apply with cover letter and resume. If applying in person at the restaurant, please ask for Tom.