Providing access to life-saving hygiene solutions since 1962.
OPHARDT Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years, we have been active in the field of hand hygiene, designing and manufacturing dispensing and compliance solutions to meet the diverse needs of our business partners.
In 1967, Hermann Ophardt – a persistent innovator and perfectionist – prototyped Europe’s most iconic healthcare dispenser in his garage workshop near Issum, Germany. Because the ingo-man® was the first dispenser capable of reliably dispensing alcohol-based hand rubs, word spread quickly in the market, anchoring our identity as an innovator in the hygiene market.
Today our brands are found in medical facilities and public washrooms around the world. Our technology and designs are featured in products of major global players in the hygiene industry and beyond.
We are hiring Automation Operators.
Shiftwork – 12-hour shifts, Continental Rotation
- Operate fully automatic assembly cells by ensuring machine hoppers are full with molded and purchased components
- Conduct quality testing of product being produced on your shift
- Troubleshoot and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Monitor and inspect quality of materials produced
- Pack items for shipping and distribution
- Sustain production requirements based on machine target levels
- Accurately enter data for required production sheets and quality reports
- Troubleshoot machine faults to maximize productivity
- Visually inspect components for defects and contamination
In order to meet production demands of a fast-paced environment, have the ability to:
- Lift heavy objects (up to 20 lbs.), walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Work independently and on a team, with minimal supervision
- Have a basic knowledge of computers (i.e. Excel)
- Visually recognize defects with an exceptional attention to detail
- Automation experience is an asset
Benefits & RSP after 3 months of service for permanent positions