Providing access to life-saving hygiene solutions since 1962.
OPHARDT Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years, we have been active in the field of hand hygiene, designing and manufacturing dispensing and compliance solutions to meet the diverse needs of our business partners.
In 1967, Hermann Ophardt – a persistent innovator and perfectionist – prototyped Europe’s most iconic healthcare dispenser in his garage workshop near Issum, Germany. Because the ingo-man® was the first dispenser capable of reliably dispensing alcohol-based hand rubs, word spread quickly in the market, anchoring our identity as an innovator in the hygiene market.
Today our brands are found in medical facilities and public washrooms around the world. Our technology and designs are featured in products of major global players in the hygiene industry and beyond.
We are hiring Quality Control Inspectors.
Shiftwork – 12-hour shifts, Continental Rotation
- Perform inspections as per quality standards
- Inspect components, communicating and work with Production, Quality Team, Process Techs
- Effectively quarantine questionable parts
- Operate measurement equipment-“CMM/O-Inspect, caliper, GO/NOGO gauges, Magna-Mike”, understand and analyze measurement results and troubleshooting
- Collect all components from molding machines as required, measure, assess and analyze components for conforming or non-conforming
- Follow HOLD TAG process for non-conforming components
- Comply with all quality procedures and inspection processes, log all required information in the Communication Log; relay information onto quality team members on off shifts
- Knowledge in using calipers and understanding how to read results
- Knowledge in reading, understanding, analyzing measurement data from CMM & O-Inspect
- Attention to detail, inspection experience
- Ability to navigate around the computer system
- Exposure to ISO 9000 or other quality system
- Experience with injection molding considered an asset
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Benefits & RSP after 3 months of service for permanent positions