Ophardt Hygiene Technologies Inc. is seeking Student Automation Operators/Hand Assemblers to work at its Beamsville location. This is a temporary, 3 month position.
- Safely and efficiently operate fully automatic assembly cells by ensuring machine hoppers are full with molded and purchased components
- Sustain production requirements based on machine target levels
- Perform quality inspections as necessary
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Ensure all equipment is operated according to equipment manufacture instructions and safety guidelines are followed
- Accurately complete required production reports and quality reports
- Troubleshoot machine faults to maximize productivity
- Visually inspect components for defects and contamination
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Critical eye for identifying defects
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedules
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long
periods of time and perform strenuous physical labour
- Physical ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Shiftwork – 8-hour shifts (3pm-11pm & 11pm-7am, Monday-Friday)
- Overtime as required
Our mission is to break the chain of infection to live healthier in an ever more globalized world.
Ophardt Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years we have been developing, manufacturing and distributing dispensing products and compliance solutions for hand hygiene. Our brands are found in medical facilities and public washrooms worldwide. We have a passion for technology and innovation. We strive for products of the highest quality standards. At Ophardt Hygiene, we work hard to be a reliable partner and an attractive employer.