Ophardt Hygiene Technologies
Providing access to life-saving hygiene solutions since 1962. OPHARDT Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years, we have been active in the field of hand hygiene, designing and manufacturing dispensing and compliance solutions to meet the diverse needs of our business partners.
Our Beamsville manufacturing company is looking for an additional team member with strong interpersonal skills to join our Finance Team to assist with accounting, finance and payroll responsibilities.
Duties may include but not limited to the following:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Cashbook and journal entries
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Accounting experience
- Payroll experience or knowledge is a definite asset
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- A competitive salary
- Benefits and Retirement Saving Plan after probation period