Automation Operators -#4353 -L
Ophardt Hygiene Technologies Inc.
Ophardt Hygiene Technologies Inc. in Beamsville is seeking Automation Operators for 3—6 months on a rotating 8 hour shift (days, afternoons and midnights)
The ideal candidate is responsible to safely and efficiently operate fully automated assembly cells in a fast-paced, demanding environment while maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Ensure machine hoppers are full with molded and
- Sustain production requirements based on machine
- Perform quality inspections as necessary
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned
- Troubleshoot machine faults
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Attention to detail
- Critical eye to identify defects
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time
We offer competitive salary (minimum $14.00/hour) and benefit package after 3 months’ service.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Our mission is to break the chain of infection to live healthier in an ever more globalized world. Ophardt Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years we have been developing, manufacturing and distributing dispensing products and compliance solutions for hand hygiene. Our brands are found in medical facilities and public washrooms worldwide. We have a passion for technology and innovation. We strive for products of the highest quality standards. At Ophardt Hygiene, we work hard to be a reliable partner and an attractive employer.