Ophardt Hygiene Technologies Inc.
Ophardt Hygiene Technologies Inc. is seeking a Finance Assistant with a strong work ethic and positive attitude for a period of (6) months to work with the Finance Team at it’s Beamsville location. This position offers full time hours, a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Matching/coding invoices
- Monthly reporting
- Assist in processing month and year end
- General ledger entries
- Maintaining fixed assets
- Office administration
- At least 5 years of direct work experience in an accounting role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel skills)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Our mission is to break the chain of infection to live healthier in an ever more globalized world.
Ophardt Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years we have been developing, manufacturing and distributing dispensing products and compliance solutions for hand hygiene. We have a passion for technology and innovation. We strive for products of the highest quality standards. At Ophardt Hygiene, we work hard to be a reliable partner and an attractive employer.