Receptionist – #7940 – A
Reporting to the Business Manager, the receptionist is accountable to focus on assisting the management team with administrative duties, work with a group of individuals and could also be responsible for receiving mail, coordinating office activities and a variety of other administrative duties as assigned.
- Supports Branch Operations as clerical support and Brand Ambassador for Paramed.
- Conduct administrative duties for the management team such as booking appointments or interviews, completing paperwork, and sending it to the appropriate person.
- Assisting managers in organizing their day and following up on voicemails and emails from patients, families, employees as required.
- Greeting customers and clients, receive and screen all inbound calls, faxes, emails, and visitors to the office; refer and/or direct calls, emails, or visitors as applicable.
- Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot or escalate basic office administration issues.
- Minimum of one year office experience; experience in dispatching.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of community health care.
This is a permanent full-time, unionized position.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm. Benefits, corporate discounts and an Employee and Family Assistance Plan available.
There is the possibility of advancement into other roles within the organization from this position.