Philbrick Farm & Garden Equipment
Philbrick Farm & Garden Equipment is a locally owned business providing sales & service of outdoor power equipment for homeowners, landscape contractors & farms. We pride ourselves on selling premium products and servicing everything that we sell. Alongside world leading manufacturers like STIHL, Cub Cadet & Toro, we strive to provide quality, dependability and an exceptional experience at the time of purchase & after the purchase.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who can work part time after school and Saturday mornings during the school year, and full time during the summer, with a potential for part time employment to continue in September.
- Begin each workday with a positive attitude
- Work to develop a sense of “team” across all departments
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationships with employees, vendors and customers
- Greet customers, answer phones and provide parts/sale support, direct customers to specific departments when needed
- Respond promptly to customer needs and manage customer situations
- Picking necessary parts when requested by service technicians
- Assemble new outdoor power equipment and keep showroom stocked & organized
- Unbox, label & put away new parts inventory & call customers when special orders arrive
- Inspect, clean and maintain all equipment and/or tools used
- Maintain showroom cleanliness, collect and dispose of trash
- Observe all safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly
- Work with integrity, always upholding company values
- Treat management and other employees with respect and contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Follow instructions and promptly respond to management direction
- Perform related responsibilities/accountabilities as required or directed
- Must continually be able to lift and handle heavy loads up to 70 lbs.
- Must have good eyesight (correctable to 20/20)
- Have good initiative & positive attitude and can work well in a team environment
Please apply with cover letter and resume.