Chrome Finisher/Polisher – #4602 -L
Precision Surface Technologies Inc
Precision Surface Technologies is a local company selling specialized coatings including hard chrome plating, hardening and grinding to an international market.
Precision Surface Technologies specializes in the manufacturing of rolls for industry including chrome plating, heat transfers, mirror polished and hardened rolls. We are currently seeking a hardworking individual to assist in a variety of tasks to assist the production team and will eventually be able to work independently.
- Polish finished and refurbished cylinders using polishing belts
- Department recording functions - charts, temperatures etc.
- Follow instructions and work orders, learn skills including understanding simple production drawings and sketches
- Assist in Shipping/Receiving department
- Other duties as required and assigned by Management
- Experience operating and working around heavy equipment
- Strong desire to work hard and learn
- Attention to details
- Able to follow directions and work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a similar roll is an asset however the employer is willing to train
- High school diploma or equivalency
After successful completion of a 3 month probationary period, Precision Surface Technologies offers a generous benefits package including a voluntary RRSP program that is matched for up to 50% of the employee's yearly contribution.