Premier Kosher Inc.
Premier Kosher Inc, a division of Premier Family Farms is currently seeking to hire a Maintenance Manager.
The Maintenance Manager will work in conjunction with the Plant Operations Manager to ensure all equipment is operating at optimal performance, preform preventative maintenance and ensure a safe and compliant working environment.
- Work with internal and external maintenance personnel to repair, test, adjust, and maintain all plant equipment (refrigeration systems, pumps, ventilation, conveyors, water treatment, etc)
- Direct preventative maintenance and safety inspection program for all equipment, continuously develop and improve safety standards
- Maintain records on all maintenance and repairs to machines and facility
- Monitor and control supplies, order supplies and tools as necessary, prepare documents for equipment purchases
- Prioritize and assign work as required
- Ensure all work being performed is monitored to be safe and cost effective
- Provide safety leadership and coach team members in the achievement and maintenance of safety standards
- Model a winning attitude towards teamwork, productivity and safety
- Develop and implement standards and procedures that meet all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Refrigeration A or B licence or a current Certificate of Qualification as a Millwright
- Working experience in electrical, mechanical (pumps, compressors, conveyors, etc.), hydraulics, pneumatics, and welding
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment, food processing preferred
- 1-3 years experience in a leadership role preferred
- Knowledge and experience in preventative maintenance and recording systems
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills