Premier Kosher Inc.
Premier Kosher Inc. is currently hiring an Office Cleaner/Janitor.
The Office Cleaner/Janitor is responsible for preparing and presenting a clean workplace for employees and suppliers, in the offices, bathrooms, lunch rooms, hallways, change rooms and patio areas. Premier Kosher Inc. is looking for an individual who is self-directed, self-motivated and is dedicated to ensuring consistent quality and attention to detail.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, afternoon shift (2:30pm – 11pm).
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, clean walls, restroom cleaning & disinfection
- Take stock of cleaning and sanitizing supplies and manage correlating inventory
- Gather and empty trash
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors
- Clean furniture and fixtures, including desks, counters, tables, chairs
- Restocking paper towel, toilet paper garbage bags, etc.
- Disinfecting door handles, light switches, and other high contact areas
- Clean outside areas around the building and garbage removal
- Other responsibilities as required
- Knowledge of and prior experience in basic janitorial duties and responsibilities is considered an asset
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Knowledge and familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets and
- Safety Data Sheets
- Must have the ability to work independently, requiring little supervision