Real Canadian Super Store
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
To apply for this position, please follow this link: Apply now!
As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring accurate product scanning
- Executing company-directed promotions and programs
- Maintaining product displays
- Previous retail, restaurant or food service experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible to work any days of the week
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
• 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
• Opportunities for career growth
• Comprehensive training
• Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.