Personal Shopper (overnights) -#6792 – S
Real Canadian Super Store
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
We are looking for talented colleagues who are passionate and energetic about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Click & Collect customers.
As a Click & Collect Personal Shopper, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
- In-store shopping - selecting quality products
- Ensuring customer orders are accurate and ready for pick-up
- Answering any customer inquiries
- Handling POS transactions (debit/credit/cash/gift card)
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Other duties as required
- Previous retail, restaurant or food service experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of days of the week
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
• 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
• Opportunities for career growth
• Comprehensive training
• Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.