Regional Janitorial and Maintenance
Regional Janitorial and Maintenance is ready to inspire a Janitorial Associate in providing janitorial services for our client facilities in Grimsby,Ontario. Reporting to the Operations Manager , the Janitorial Associate’s primary accountability is balancing the execution of janitorial services and continuous quality assurance.
- Foster and promote a positive and safe work culture.
- Ensure that services are performed according to service specifications and scheduling while exceeding client expectations.
- Participate in continuous waste management by emptying and maintaining waste containers.
- Clean glass surfaces such as mirrors and windows.
- Maintain all flooring, stairwells and exterior facility entrances by sweeping, mopping and vacuuming.
- Clean and sanitize fixtures and designated areas such as restrooms, hallways and common areas.
- Refill soap dispensers and restock toilet paper and paper towels.
- Report any malfunctions and repair needs to the Operations Manager.
- Actively and consistantly collaborate in health and safety, security and cleanliness initiatives.
- Maintain and use a variety of janitorial equipment and tools.
- Participate and contribute to ongoing learning and development programs.
- A minimum of 1 year of janitorial or custodial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Positive professional, safety oriented and client-centric attitude.
- A collaborative team player.
- Ability to work independently in a physically demanding enviroment, stand for long periods and lift and work with materials up to 55lbs.
- Reliable transport to and from the client facility.
- Able to work weekends as needed.