A local accounting business requires a part time Accounting Assistant/Administrative Clerk to assist with some behind the scenes administrative and technical work and with re-branding of the business. This position offers part time hours, approximately 20 hours/week. This is a work from home position (6 Month Contract).
- Assist with work flow processes
- Re-branding templates for various forms such as intake forms, engagement etc. for clients
- Other administrative duties as required
- College Diploma preferred
- Quickbooks Online Certification preferred
- Accounting experience preferred
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision; able to work remotely
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Some marketing and website experience an asset
Our ideal candidate for this role must have a background in accounting and bookkeeping. To succeed in this role, one requires keen attention to detail, diligence to work independently, sharp analytical and problem solving capabilities as well as a customer-oriented approach to their work duties.
This position also requires a high degree of accuracy, prioritization of workloads and effective multi-tasking skills in the event of multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
There will be required research into new apps and software for accounting. We are looking for candidates with strong computer literacy and who are able to learn new tasks quickly and report regularly on findings and progress.
Interested candidates are asked to apply with a cover letter and resume.