Cosmetician – #6991 – S
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.
It starts with you. That’s a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single Rexall employee contributes to our mission — whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps people in your community and beyond, and by choosing to belong at Rexall, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy.
At Rexall, Canada’s leader in Pharmacy Healthcare, join our Cosmetics Department and be a part of an exciting journey into the world of Inspired Beauty. Our beauty team is growing and seeking an ambitious Cosmetician with an entrepreneurial flare.
You must be able to take on tasks as required as you are the front face of our company providing the highest amount of customer service by:
- Providing superior customer service, consultations, demonstrations, etc. (i.e. make-up applications, skin care consultations, and fragrance demonstrations)
- Accurately entering in product information, accepting cash or credit, and answering all customer inquiries
- Perform stock counts and orders for designated areas accurately
- Having a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Willingness to work weeknights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Manager on-duty
- Previous experience required
- Flexible to work various hours
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants.
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require.
Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.