Riverside Millwork Group
Riverside Millwork Group is a truly forward-thinking group of companies with over 40 years of success in the building materials and millwork markets. Our company is in the business of delivering a richer and more personalized customer experience to builders, architects, general contractors and interior designers. Our package of millwork products includes interior and exterior wood doors, interior mouldings, door hardware, closet organizers and custom millwork, hardwood flooring, and millwork installations.
RMG is defined by the passion of its team and the belief that each day brings new opportunities for growth and success. In 2018, RMG was listed as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies (McLean’s) with a five-year revenue growth of 253%.
Riverside Millwork Group was recognized for overall business performance and sustained growth with the prestigious Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation. The 2019 Best Managed program award winners are among the best-in-class of Canadian owned and managed companies with revenues over $15 million demonstrating strategy, capability and commitment to achieve sustainable growth.
Be responsible for the initial set up of the warehouse, including but not limited to: setting up racks to hold millwork product, organizing machines and working areas, and maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
Once the warehouse set up has been complete, the General Labourer will take on the following duties:
- Receive incoming shipments and compare items to work orders
- Determine storage areas for incoming shipments and allocate appropriate space within the warehouse
- Pull required materials to be assembled from stock
- Assist in physically moving incoming items to designated storage areas
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and determine safe ways for stacking items on truck and in warehouse
- Where required, operate forklift to pick material and transport to designated warehouse spaces
- Mark finished materials with instructions for site installation where required
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Performing warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Maintain files and shipping records
- Follow quality service standards and comply with company policies, rules and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Working at Heights Certification an asset
- Woodworking experience an asset
- Forklift experience as asset
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Professional/mature demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, consistent decisive personality
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting is required
Why work at Riverside?
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan, and health and dental benefits
- RRSP with company matching
- Monthly pizza lunches
- Great managers