Do you like physical work without being a renovation pro? Do you have a knack for first-class customer service? If so, you have what it takes to be part of our team!
Cashiers – cash handling experience an asset, must be able to work during the day all year round.
These opportunities provide varied hours ranging from 10-40 hours per week, depending on how busy the season is.
Scheduled shifts will fall between the hours of 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM and include weekends and some holidays.
Our recruitment process includes a detailed background check on candidates including a reference check and/or criminal/credit history (dependent on the position applied for).
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience
- Assess customer needs and provide expert advice on department products
- Present and demonstrate the product highlighting its positive features and suggest complementary products
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labeling
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of department
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers
- Develop a basic knowledge of all departments in the store
- If required, operate forklift, in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and Health and Safety
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor