RONA has multiple vacancies for part time Cashier, Service & Returns Team Members.
The responsibilities of the Cashier at the Service & Return Counters are:
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience
- Exchange or return merchandise according to company’s policy
- Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift
- Prepare paperwork for rental vehicles and follow up
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers
- Provide over the phone information to customers in a courteous matter
- Follow procedures for cheque and credit card transactions
- Ensure each cashier has the necessary items to accomplish their tasks (cash register tape, credit cards application forms, bags etc.)
- Keep the work area around each cash register neat and tidy
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor
- Patience and good communication skills
- Courteous and know how to handle difficult situations
- Have an eye for detail and are customer-service oriented
- Cashier and customer service experience is considered an asset
Lowe's Canada is having a National Hiring Event on March 5 & 6, 2021
To schedule a live video interview or to complete a pre-recorded video interview today, go to https://lowescanadahiring.ca/.
To obtain an in-person interview on-the-spot during our regional hiring events, go to your preferred store with your resume between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.