RONA is hiring Sales Team Members!
The Sales Team Member is responsible for ensuring that every customer has an exceptional experience by suggesting the right products and services necessary to complete their projects. A passion for service and a willingness to develop product knowledge are key components of this role.
- Ensure that every customer experience exceeds the customer’s expectation
- Proactively provide RONA customers with expertise and assistance
- Quote projects, follow up on leads and close sales
- Use computer software to develop deck, fence and garage packages
- Promote add on sales, product benefits and services such as installation
- Inform customers of current promotions and financing options (RONA Advantage Card/Air Miles)
- Customer service oriented
- Welcoming, professional and attentive to the needs of our customers
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Proficient with computers, able to learn new software and processes
- Mature, responsible with sound decision making skills
- Retail, sales or customer service experience is a great asset
- Construction or home renovation is an asset
Lowes Canada is having a National Hiring event on March 5 & 6, 2021
To schedule a live video interview or to complete a pre-recorded video interview today, go to https://lowescanadahiring.ca/
To obtain an in-person interview on-the-spot during our regional hiring events, go to your preferred store with your resume between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.