Looking for a permanent job with a bright future? We are SCMI Plastics, a family-owned custom plastic injection mould and parts manufacturer located in Hamilton, Ontario.
Once again this year, we are growing and looking for 2 people to join our team of machine operators.
The People We Are Looking For:
- Positive attitude, punctual and willing to take on responsibility for operating injection moulding machines to produce parts to specifications outlined in Job Orders (no set up experience required, training provided)
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while performing quality checks on finished parts against Job Orders
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk, stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks i.e. finishing and packaging parts as per Job Orders
- Maintain a safe, neat, and tidy workstation while working in compliance with all company Health and Safety Policies and ever changing Covid-19 protocols
What We Offer:
- Full-time, permanent employment (During Covid-19 we have not experienced any lay-offs, shut-downs, or shortened work weeks and need good people)
- Balanced Lifestyle Schedule: Monday to Friday, no weekends (Potential over-time shifts available during peak periods)
- 1 Day Shift position: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, 1 Afternoon Shift position: 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Starting Wage: $15.00 per Hour ($1.00 per hour afternoon shift premium) and potential wage increase with a positive performance review and 3 months
- Benefits: Extended Health Care package (after 6 months)
- Generous Annual Profit Sharing
- Safe, ethical, friendly company culture practicing core family values
- Free on-site parking and located on a City Bus Route
How to Apply:
Please send your Resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be interviewed by phone and if shortlisted will be required to interview in person with the company owner abiding by Ontario’s safe distancing policies with respect to Covid-19.