Are you ready to move out of your job and into a career with a dynamic, expanding company? SCMI Plastics is a small custom injection moulding business located in Hamilton.
We are offering the right candidate the opportunity to share their ideas and experience in continuing to develop the plastics division of our successful, quality driven company.
Must Have, No Exceptions:
- Hands-on, technical thinker with a mechanical aptitude and minimum 2 years working experience in the injection moulding industry as a Mould Setter and Pad Printing Technician
- Innovator and trouble shooter obsessed with quality control
- Proven ability to lead and perform all day-to-day duties within a custom plastics job shop along with a small, dedicated team
- Excellent English; both oral and written communication skills
- Opportunity to independently oversee daily operations in a small facility with growth potential to position of Plant Manager
- Reporting directly to the Owner/President; opportunity to share your ideas and assist in developing processes and products for our customers
- Generous wage (based on experience), annual profit sharing and benefits program (after 6 months)
- Ethical, friendly company culture practicing core family values and supports positive work/life balance (no rotating shifts - Day Shift 7:30 am to 4:00 pm with some over-time during peak periods)