Guest Attendant #7954 – S
Sienna Senior Living
We are seeking a permanent, full time Guest Attendant for the day and night shift. The Guest Attendant is a critical role within out communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
If you are passionate about being part of a team that is committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
As a Guest Attendant your typical dat will impact in the following ways:
- Answering all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service
- Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment
- Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health office and dining room, as required
- Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments
- Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, their families and reports any concerns / complaints to the Supervisor
- Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience in a similar role
- Current First Aid & CPR training
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check
- Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred and considered an asset
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. in accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.