Excited to announce our partnership with Instacart!
FREE Instacart Express Membership- $99 savings!
Join us to help deliver the future of food to millions of customers.
Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, a comprehensive paid training program and a fun and friendly atmosphere? If you said yes, then Sitel is the right company for you!
Sitel has been a leading employer in the St. Catharines community for 17 years, and we take pride in our ability to promote from within by training and developing our employees! We are excited to start our partnership with Instacart!
We’re looking for passionate teammates and humble friends. Come help us in finding solutions to seemingly impossible problems. As a Customer Service Representative you will be the voice of Instacart, handling calls from the personal shoppers as well as Instacart’s customers. This position requires an enthusiastic approach to customer interactions; the ability to effectively handle information requests, compliments and complaints with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
If you possess these skills and you are ready to enjoy our high energy environment with the opportunity for career advancement we are excited to invite you to apply!
- Ability to use tools and resources to support Instacart customers
- Successfully complete and approve training and quality requirements (learning measures, coaching tool, email simulations, etc.)
- Provide a high level of professional and competent service assistance
- Effectively communicates resolution to customer issues, summarize ideas and provide concise answers
- Create a positive impression of the Instacart brand whenever interacting with customers
- Complete commitments expectations set with the customer
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Ability to use probing questions as needed to understand issues and proactively offer solutions to customers
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internet navigation skills
- Professional customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated problem solving skills by utilizing available tools/resources
- Excellent reading and typing skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Displays teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, accountability
- Proficient with tools, programs, and software to support Instacart
- Knowledge of program specific products and procedures
- Familiar with cell phones and cell phones applications
- Existing Knowledge of Instacart is a plus
- High school Diploma or equivalent
What we offer:
- Free Instacart Express Membership- $99 savings!
- Starting wage of $15/hr
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time shifts (40-44 hours/week – paid overtime after 44 hours/week) for the summer with the option of part-time in September (minimum part-time requirement is 20 hours per week)
- Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution
- Sitel Rewards Program – earn points for anniversaries, birthdays, referrals and performance (cash in for AWESOME prizes)
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
It is often said that it is not the work you do but who you do the work with that makes a job enjoyable. The best place to work is one that allows you to learn new skills, make new lifelong friends and get involved in community activities. That is Sitel St. Catharines.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.