We’re looking for Bilingual French associates to join our team!
Come join our team as a Services and Support Representative for Intuit’s ProFile software!
Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, a comprehensive paid training program and a strong sense of community involvement? If you said yes, then Sitel is the right company for you!
Our client’s vision for customer care is to create consistently delightful customer experiences through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact our customer satisfaction and drive success and growth. We are embarking on a major cultural shift from focusing on traditional call centre metrics, to delighting customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, chat or email
- Troubleshoot and provide product guidance and support for ProFile
- Demonstrate empathy toward customers, empowering them to help them feel confident to use the tax software
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
- Do the right thing for the customer. Ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to complete their tax return. Note that you will not be providing tax advice, you will be troubleshooting the software
- Apply your deep tax knowledge to test and validate that the ProFile software is working as per design to resolve customer issues
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in French and English
- Tax support experience an asset
- Experience preparing T1 tax returns an asset
- Previous experience in technical support is preferred and call centre experience is a plus
- Must possess basic computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to deliver high customer satisfaction
- Detail oriented, the ability to properly document and create customer call notes in a computer system using multiple screens of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customer through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute
- Note that you may be required to appear on video chat with the customer
- Must be able to speak, read and write in both English and French
What we offer:
•Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
•Full-time, non-seasonal shifts (40 hours/week )
•Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
•SitelFit Program – Earn points for every step you take! Compete against other Sitel locations all over the world!
•Fun team environment
•No sales required
To apply, please visit our website, https://sitel.life/canada_job_boards to complete an online application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.