Are you looking to earn some extra money to pay off those holiday bills?
We’re looking for new associates to join our team for a temporary position helping Turbo Tax customers for the busy tax season!
Come join our team as a Temporary Services and Support Representative for Intuit’s Turbo Tax software! Positions start on January 27, 2020 and end on April 30, 2020. Our client’s vision for customer care is to create consistently delightful customer experiences through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact our customer satisfaction and drive success and growth. We are embarking on a major cultural shift from focusing on traditional call centre metrics, to delighting customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
- This is a seasonal, customer-facing role – you will be required to appear on live video chat to interact with customers
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, chat or email
- Troubleshoot and provide product guidance and support for Turbo Tax
- Demonstrate empathy toward customers, empowering them to help them feel confident to use the tax software
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
- Do the right thing for the customer. Ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to complete their tax return. Note that you will not be providing tax advice, you will be troubleshooting the software
- Apply your deep tax knowledge to test and validate the TurboTax software is working as per design to resolve customer issues
- Document customer interactions
- Strong understanding of computers and software
- Previous experience in technical support is preferred and call centre experience is a plus
- Tax support experience an asset
- Experience preparing T1 tax returns an asset
- Must possess basic computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to deliver high customer satisfaction
- Detail oriented, the ability to properly document and create customer call notes in a computer system using multiple screens of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customer through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute
- Note that you will be required to appear on video chat with the customer
What we offer:
- Competitive starting wage
- Contract completion bonus – ask us for details
- Hours of Operation - Sunday to Saturday - 9am to 12am
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time shifts (40-44 hours/week)
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- No sales required
- So what are you waiting for? Be BOLD and apply now!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and we look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss your qualifications. Sitel is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We’re located at 333 Ontario St, St. Catharines, ON L2R 5L3, Canada. Visit sitel.com for more information.
Please note: A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.