As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people – empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to learn, lead and grow, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
At Sitel, we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture, ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal development.
At Sitel St. Catharines, we have transitioned 95% of our associates to work temporarily from their homes.
As we work to hire additional staff, we have adopted a virtual recruiting process, so applicants will be contacted via email and by phone for the interview and hiring process.
The training will be completed virtually from the comfort of your home and you will be required to use your own equipment. This will be discussed further with you during the interview process.
Note that you will be required to transition to an on-site position once it is deemed safe to do so.
System Requirements (for campaigns that require the use of your own equipment):
- Desktop or laptop (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook)
- Android systems are NOT compatible
- Operation System – Windows 10
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
- A separate 19” monitor with 1280x1024 minimum resolution (this does not include monitors associated with an All-In-One (AIO) unit)
- Anti-Virus – Full versions of Windows Defender or Essentials
- RAM – Required 4GB
- Processor speed – Dual Core 2GHZ or better
- Free space – 20 GB
- USB ports – at least 3 available
Internet – Minimum Specifications (for all campaigns)
- Internet speed – download speed of 5.0mbps and upload speed of 2.0 mbps
- Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 100ms
- DSL or broadband required – Wifi, WiMax, satellite, dial-up, and/or hot spots are NOT allowed
- Home router with wired link to PC
Sitel Group requires internet be used for work-related purposes only during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your network’s performance.
- WOW Customers over the phone, online chat, or email
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Enthusiasm and a Be BOLD attitude with great customer service skills
- A problem solver with keen attention to detail
- A WORK Together approach with open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability
- Knows how to address customer concerns creatively and share feedback with other teammates
- Build TRUST by working as a team member, as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Strong technical skills; ability to maneuver through various programs simultaneously with confidence
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years of age
So what are you waiting for? Be BOLD and apply now at SITEL
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and we look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss your qualifications.