A local accounting firm in Smithville has an opening for a Receptionist.
- Greet clients, answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain various electronic databases and keep a detailed daily office diary
- Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of our clients to meet their expectations
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills along with the ability to retrieve, absorb and forward information
- Able to prioritize, manage workload demands and multi tasks as required
- Maintain office filing and storage systems of confidential records
- Process paperwork such as faxing, scanning and copying documents
- Type correspondence as needed
- Must be able to work in a confidential environment. Client confidentiality is a must.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Must have a pleasant telephone manner and be able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Must have accurate written communicate skills and strong organizational abilities
Preference will be given to a community college graduate of an accounting program.
This is a part-time position (2-3 days weekly) from May to December.
Full time hours January to April (5 days weekly)