Span Medical Products has offered the industry’s most comprehensive line of specialty solutions for pressure management and patient positioning. Span Medical Products’ clinically proven product lines are recognized in medical facilities throughout North America.
The company also manufactures and markets specialty foam products for the consumer market and custom components for industrial customers.
Our Beamsville plant has an immediate opening for a Welder.
Afternoon Shift – Monday to Thursday 3pm to 1am
Comprehensive benefits after 6 months of employment.
- Operate all machines and equipment in the Welding department or designated area and perform Arc and Mig welding to quality standards
- Ensure that all machines, tools, and equipment are safe to operate
- Ensure that customer service levels, cycle time and quality expectations are met
- Adhere to the company’s quality process and NCR standards
- Provide back-up support for other job classifications or other duties, as required
- Perform material handling, when required
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and safety standards, as specified
- Rework defective parts, as specified
- Report scrap, defective parts or material, and any sub-standard/unsafe conditions
- Minimum of 3 years related welding experience, plus current or previous welding certification
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and part specifications is a requirement
- Must have previous experience and knowledge of Arc and Mig Welding
- Must be willing to work within a self-directed environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have own transportation, as there is no bus accessibility