Staalduinen Floral Ltd.
Staalduinen Floral Ltd. processes & distributes an extensive line of cut flowers, flowering plants, cut greens and floral supplies. Staalduinen Floral has been a well-respected name in the floral industry for over 50 years with a reputation based on being the foremost provider of high quality floral products, exceptional service and best-in-class order fulfillment. The company prides itself of its culture of continuous improvement and teamwork.
We are hiring a Warehouse-Floral Labouerer. This position offers full time 35 – 40 hours, Monday – Friday with some Saturdays (day hours only).
The Warehouse-Floral Labourer reports to the Operations Manager.
Primary tasks are:
- Prepare orders for packing
- Prepare orders for shipping
- Inventory control and quality assurance
- Ensure the warehouse is maintained in a clean and organized fashion at all times
- Adhere to all company guidelines, procedures and policies
- Carry out any additional tasks as requested by the Operations Manager
Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior experience working in a floral distribution business is an asset
- Training will be provided
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Sound work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Reading and writing proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player orientation with ability to work independently
- High energy, fast paced warehouse environment with various temperatures zones in the warehouse
- Cooler 2 degrees Celsius Warehouse/Packing room: 10 Degrees Celsius to 18 degrees Celsius
- Willing and able to work in all temperature conditions depending on production demand
- Standing most of the shift
- Lifting boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Moving floral carts (both full & empty)
Full time with benefits after probationary period.