Floral Production-Bouquet Maker -#7060 – L
Staalduinen Floral Ltd.
Staalduinen Floral Ltd. processes an extensive line of cut flowers, flowering plants, cut greens, floral supplies and cut flower bouquets. Staalduinen Floral has been a well respected name in the floral industry for over 50 years with a reputation based upon being the foremost provider of high quality floral products, exceptional service and best-in-class order fulfillment. The company prides itself of on it’s culture of continuous improvement and teamwork.
As part of the Production Team, the Bouquet Maker will report to the Floral Production Coordinator.
Primary tasks are:
- Produce cut-flower bouquets
- Ensure paperwork is properly recorded and processed
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and safe work condition
- Adhere to all company guidelines, procedures and policies
- Carry out any additional tasks as requested by the Floral Production Coordinator
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Assure quality of product
Knowledge & Skills:
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge & skills in the following areas:
- Prior bouquet production experience is an asset; training will be provided
- Proficient in English; verbal and written
- Sound work ethic
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Team player oriented
- High energy, fast-paced production environment
- Standing for entire shift (with breaks)
- Lifting boxes/buckets up to 30 lbs.
- Portions of the day may be spent working in a cooler warehouse
- Moving floral carts (both full and empty)
- Due to the nature of the floral industry, longer hours will be required around flower holidays
- Floral production typically operates Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Some Saturdays are required
- To be discussed
- Part time can transition to Full Time
- Stoney Creek