Staalduinen Floral Ltd.
Staalduinen Floral Ltd. processes & distributes an extensive line of cut flowers, flowering plants, cut greens, floral supplies and cut flower bouquets. Staalduinen Floral has been a well-respected name in the floral industry for over 50 years with a reputation based upon being the foremost provider of high-quality floral products, exceptional service and best-in-class order fulfillment. The company prides itself on its culture of continuous improvement and teamwork.
As part of the production team, the Bouquet Maker will report to the Floral Production Coordinator.
Primary tasks are to:
- Produce cut flower bouquets
- Ensure paperwork is properly recorded and processed
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and safe work condition
- Adhere to all company guidelines, procedures and policies
- Carry out any additional tasks as requested by the Floral Production Coordinator
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Assure quality of product
Knowledge & Skills:
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge & skills in the following areas:
- Prior bouquet production experience is an asset; training will be provided
- Speaking & reading proficiency in English is required
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Sound work ethics
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Team player orientation
- High energy, fast paced production environment
- Standing for the entire shift (With Breaks)
- Lifting of boxes/buckets up to 30 lbs.
- Portions of the day may be spent working in a cool warehouse
- Moving floral carts (both full and empty)
- Due to the nature of the floral industry, longer hour will be required around flower holidays