Floral Production-Bouquet Maker – #6824 – L
Staalduinen Floral Ltd.
Staalduinen Floral Ltd. processes & distributes an extensive line of cut flowers, flowering plants, cut greens, floral supplies and cut flower bouquets. Staalduinen Floral has been a well respected name in the floral industry for over 50 years with a reputation based upon being the foremost provider of high quality floral products, exceptional service and best-in-class order fulfillment. The company prides itself on its culture of continuous improvement and teamwork.
We are hiring for a Floral Production-Bouquet Maker. This position offers part time hours, 15 – 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday with some Saturdays (day hours only) .
You will report to the Floral Production Coordinator.
Primary tasks are:
- Produce cut flower bouquets
- Ensure paperwork is properly recorded and processed
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and safe work condition
- Adhere to all company guidelines, procedures and policies
- Carry out any additional tasks as requested by the Floral Production Coordinator
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Assure quality of product
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge & skills in the following areas:
- Prior bouquet production experience is an asset
- Training will be provided
- Speaking and reading proficiency in English
- Sound work ethics
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Team player
- High energy, fast paced environment
- Standing for the entire shift (with breaks)
- Lifting boxes/buckets up to 30 lbs.
- Portions of the day may be spent working in a cool warehouse
- Moving floral carts (both full & empty)
- Due to the nature of the floral industry, longer hours will be required around flower holidays