Staalduinen Floral Ltd.
Staalduinen Floral Ltd. processes and distributes an extensive line of cut flowers, flowering plants, cut greens, floral supplies and cut flower bouquets. Staalduinen Floral has been a well-respected name in the floral industry for over 50 years with a reputation based upon being the foremost provider of high quality floral products, exceptional service and best-in-class order fulfillment. The company prides itself on it’s culture of continuous improvement and teamwork.
We are seeking a Bouquet Maker. This position offers part time hours, 3 to 4 days/week. Hours of work will vary. Start times will vary.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- As part of the production team, the Bouquet Maker will report to the Floral Production Coordinator
- Produce cut flower bouquets
- Ensure paperwork is properly recorded and processed
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and safe work condition
- Adhere to all company guidelines, procedures and policies
- Carry out any additional tasks as requested by the Floral Production Coordinator
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Assure quality of product
Knowledge & Skills:
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge & skills in the following areas:
- Prior bouquet production experience is an asset; training will be provided
- Speaking & reading proficiency in English is required
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Sound work ethics
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Team player orientation
- High energy, fast paced production environment
He/she will be:
- Standing for the entire shift
- Lifting of boxes/buckets up to 30 lbs.
- Portions of the day may be spent working in a cool warehouse
- Moving floral carts (both full and empty)
- Due to the nature of the floral industry, longer hours will be required around flower holidays