STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our team.
Applicants are asked to provide a Cover Letter and Resume outlining their salary expectations.
- Perform a range of accounting functions including accounts payable, bank reconciliations and month end account reconciliations
- Matching of invoices and purchase orders
- Invoice entry and weekly cheque runs
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Calculate and prepare US sales tax returns
- Assist with the preparation of monthly account reconciliations
- Reconciliation of monthly credit card statements
- Other tasks as required
- Minimum 1-year related work experience
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and persistence in resolving issues and discrepancies
- Strong familiarity with Excel including use of intermediate functions
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, multi‐task environment
- Work well in a team environment & as a team player
- Knowledge of Visual Manufacturing is considered as asset