STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for a In House Technician to join our team.
- Wash and clean Flex-E-Fill machine parts
- Pull parts from stock for work orders
- Record inventory counts
- Advise manager of any low or zero stock items immediately
- Return unused parts to stock
- Comply with all procedures and processes required within the function of the department
- Demonstrate and encourage team spirit within the department and other departments
- Ensure compliance with all safety policies
- Ensure work environment complies with all safety regulations; report any safety violations
- Continually seek ways to improve workflow processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous maintenance experience with production machinery an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience using small tools
- Experience with hydraulics and/or pneumatics is an asset
- Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Company picnics, team-building and more!
- Employee Referral program ($200 Gift Card when your awesome friend or family member hit’s their 2 month anniversary)
- Work Perks (Corporate Discount Savings program)