STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are looking for Machine Operators-Injection Molders to join our team.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, clean, and adjust production machinery and equipment
- Performs quality checks
- Complete product changeovers
- Working in a faced paced production department
- Labelling bottle caps and plastic, tamper-evident lids for dairy packaging
- Keeping a close eye on product quality and ensuring productivity
- Focusing on working safely
- Previous machine operator experience working in a production/manufacturing environment (Injection Moulding. Not required but an asset)
- Some mechanical knowledge
- Possess trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Be self-motivated and can work as part of a team
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 month
- Free Parking!
- Company picnics, team-building and more!
- Employee Referral program ($200 Gift Card when your awesome friend or family member hit’s their 2 month anniversary)
- Work Perks (Corporate Discount Savings program)
- RRSP Matching up to 3% after 1 year