STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for a Material Handler/Forklift Operator to join our team.
Shift: Shifts will be either an 8 hour (N/A/D) or 12 hour (N/D) rotation (depending on seasonal requirements). This is subject to change based on Company requirements. There may also be the requirement to (at times) cover off-site warehouses.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Forklift role within a busy manufacturing area
- Current forklift certification is preferred
- Assure raw materials, WIP and finished goods are maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition as per established work instructions
- Perform inventory counts, order materials and arrange shipments as required
- Pick, stage and load orders, and arrange for proper paper work completion
- Support other departments (Purchasing, Customer Service, Production, Quality, Maintenance, Shipping, Parts, Brockton, etc.) as necessary
- Maintain excellent safety and quality records
- Contribute to an atmosphere of continuous improvement in all areas, focusing on safety, quality and production efficiencies, both within the Logistics Department and Stanpac as a whole
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Comply with all Stanpac policies
- A minimum of 3 years forklift experience
- Previous shipping experience preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work effectively individually and in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure within competing deadlines
- Ability to interact and communicate well with co-workers
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching up to 3%
- Family picnics and team building
- New Vacation Policy!
- $250 referral bonus when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2 month anniversary