Order Packers – #4412 -L
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”. We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for Order Packers to join our team.
Shifts: Continental Rotating Shifts (12 Hours)
Hours: 7AM- 7PM- Day Shift. 7PM-7AM- Night Shift. Continentals rotate every two weeks.
The purpose of this role is to ensure all product coming off the line is packaged and sent to customers in a timely manner and in compliance to order specifications.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, clean, and adjust production machinery and equipment
- Perform quality checks
- Complete product changeovers and coinciding paperwork
- Ensure orders are packaged to specification and within the production schedule deadline
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with relievers, lead hands and all other production staff
- Work within competing deadlines and an ever-changing production schedule
- Previous machine operator experience working in a production or manufacturing environment an asset
- Some mechanical knowledge
- Possess trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Be self-motivated and can work as part of a team
This job is performed within a plant environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and lift up to 50lbs
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs)
- Own CSA Approved steel-toed boots
- This position is not close to any public transit. Applicants must have reliable transportation
- Full time hours in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Company picnics, team-building and more!
- Employee Referral program ($200 Gift Card when your awesome friend or family member hit’s their 2 month anniversary)
- Work Perks (Corporate Discount Savings program)
- RRSP Matching up to 3% after 1 year
- After 2 months, you receive a $0.50 raise just because we like you!!!