STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for Press Labourers to join our team.
Shift: 12hr Continental Shift Rotation
- Ensure machine has been properly loaded with paper prior to the cutting process
- Operate sheeting machinery as required by verifying which materials are to be loaded and what the production goals are for the shift
- Work closely with the Press Operators to complete each required print job
- Meet customer requirements by completing relevant checklists, cleaning the presses and working effectively with other departments to satisfy order details
- Troubleshoot equipment problems as they arise
- Tag skids as required
- Complete required paperwork accurately with high attention to detail
- Share relevant and pertinent information with the team by remaining in constant communication with the print department
- Must be physically capable of moving large rolls of paper
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks within a deadline-driven environment
- Able to trouble-shoot machinery issues that may arise
- Works well within a team and communicates effectively with all team members
- Can adapt well to ever-changing situations
- Provide own steel-toed shoes/boots
- Able to consistently lift up to 50lbs
Physical Requirements: This job is performed within a plant environment
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to adapt to changing climate conditions, air-borne particles and noisy conditions
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes)
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Company picnics, team-building and more!
- Employee Referral program ($200 Gift Card when your awesome friend or family member hit’s their 2 month anniversary)
- Work Perks (Corporate Discount Savings program)
- After 2 months, your wage will increase to $14.50/hour!!!