STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for Quality Assurance Technicians to join our team.
Continental Rotations – 7AM- 7PM- Day Shift. 7PM-7AM- Night Shift. Continentals rotate every two weeks.
The purpose of this role is to ensure all product coming off the line is packaged and sent to customers in a timely manner and in compliance to order specifications.
- Audit production and packaging processes to ensure compliance with product specifications
- Provide assistance to the Quality Coordinator for projects related to research and development, production technology, and quality control
- Assist with quality training of production personnel
- Record and compile audit and test results, and prepare graphs, charts, and reports
- Maintain SOPs for all active products, and work collaboratively with members of the production department to verify SOPs
- Ensure compliance with food safety standards (SQF Code) throughout the manufacturing facility
- Maintain employee training documents and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Participate in safety initiatives and improvement measures completing all related documentation
- Other related duties as assigned
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment an asset
- Organizational skills
- Be detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Be self-motivated and can work as part of a team
This job is performed within a plant environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and lift up to 50lbs
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs)
- Own CSA Approved steel-toed boots
This position is not close to any public transit. Applicants must have reliable transportation
- Full time hours in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Company picnics, team-building and more!
- Employee Referral program ($200 Gift Card when your awesome friend or family member hit’s their 2-month anniversary)
- Work Perks (Corporate Discount Savings program)
- RRSP Matching up to 3% after 1 year