STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for a Sanden Printer Operator to join our team!
Printers are given daily production goals and priorities from the Manager or Lead Hand. Duties include supporting the continuous printing on printing machinery, performing tasks efficiently and safely and following Health and Safety procedure.
- Follow standard operating procedures and adhere to all SQF requirements
- Stay in continuous communication with Lead Hand or Manager to adjust productions plans and coordinate work priorities
- Work within competing deadlines and work through numerous interruptions
- Regularly meets or exceeds quality and production goals and objectives
- Change plates as necessary
- Adjust ink coverages to match digital samples
- Be able to match print colour to digital samples
- Change ink/varnish as necessary
- Load rolls of paper onto press
- Complete quality inspections and ensure quality checks are being performed and recorded regularly
- Coordinate internally with Maintenance or outside service vendors for repairs and maintenance issues
- Troubleshoot operational equipment in work area
- Attend monthly Safety meeting
- You have 1-2 years of printing experience and are mechanically inclined
- You have excellent communication skills
- You work well within a team environment
- You have strong time management abilities
- You are comfortable working within a fast-paced environment with mixed and competing deadlines
- Full time hours in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Company picnics, team-building and more!
- Employee Referral program ($200 Gift Card when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2-month anniversary)
- Work Perks (Corporate Discount Savings program)
This position requires working 8 hour rotating shifts.