STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for Bottle Loaders to join our team.
Shift: 12 Hour Continental Rotating Shifts (7AM-7PM/7PM-7AM)
- Assists with all departmental operations including loading and unloading of bottles and wiping and cleaning misprinted bottles
- Establishes and maintains healthy working conditions while supporting safety rules and regulations
- Establishes and maintains an employee relations climate of trust and confidence
- Develops and implements improvements for cost reduction, quality and safety
- Practices effective communication skills with all associates
- Performs any required administrative activities necessary for the department
- Performs such individual assignments as the management may direct
- Assist with the training requirements of associates as required
- Work closely with other departments to ensure safety and efficiency
- General labour or manufacturing experience is an asset
- Team oriented, dependable, reliable, punctual
- Self-starter, efficient, organized, and able to produce high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure or tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and great attendance record
- Flexible to change and willing to do a good job each day
- SQF or food safety experience an asset